About Your Dentist
Serving the dental needs of my patients is of utmost importance to me. To have the ability to improve the quality of someones life its beyond rewarding. When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them that I make people smile, literally. Im so thankful to have the opportunity to provide my patients with satisfying dental experiences.
As a dentist, I want to help others obtain their ideal level of oral health and a smile they'reproud to show. I also strive to make my patients feel comfortable and at ease while under my care. Its my goal that every single patient walks away from our office feeling great about themselves, their teeth and our practice.
- First student to ever graduate from Indiana University Dental School with a perfect 4.0 gpa and also with Highest Distinction in his graduating class.
- Recipient of the Oral Surgery Glenn Pell award
- Inducted early into dental honor society prior to graduation while a junior
- Fellow American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Cofounder of the organization Foundation for Surgical Excellence which aims to educate general dentists in the medical and surgical aspects of dentistry
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Smith has completed advanced training in oral and maxillofacial surgery (2003-2008, University of Michigan), anesthesiology (2008-2009, University of Michigan), advanced cardiac life support and the esthetic continuum.
Personal Attention Professional Care
My team and I practice dentistry in a patient oriented manner. Instead of simply telling you what you need, we listen and address your concerns with understanding and compassion. We firmly believe in providing customized dental care that best suits the individual needs of our patients and striving for first-rate quality in everything we do. The community can count on our attention to detail and our commitment to servicing your dental needs.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Smith currently resides in Manchester Michigan with his wife, sons, and two german shepards, Kai and Reika.